Monday, May 12, 2014

Skype :)

Hello everyone!!!

Just had a wonderful time skyping with my family for Mother's Day!!  Wohoo!!  It was so great to see everyone... even if I apparently sound like I'm better at speaking in Tagalog than in English now.... and I speak English with a Filipino accent :P  Oh well... :)  
 
This week was kind of weird, but good.  I was sick last Thursday with more U.T.I. issues.... I've decided that soda is completely not allowed for me anymore and I'm really trying to pump my body with water.... it's so stinking hot here I'm dying.  Anyways... I'm also on meds so yeah... it will be fine.
 
We had a baptism last Saturday!  Sister M!  She was so prepared!  She bore a beautiful, teary testimony after her baptism. :)  She had just gone with the other youth to District Conference last week, which is like Youth Conference.  She is such a cutie and I'm so happy for her :)  
 
Learning my new area is pretty slow going... between the baptismal interview, the baptism, me being sick, my companion being sick, and the wedding reception of a branch member last week.... yeah, I'm excited to work more this week and get to know the people in our area better.  :)  
 
Our branch is awesome!  Everyone was so nice and friendly yesterday at church!  I'm so happy to be in this area with these people.  They are so easy to love and really, really appreciate the difference the gospel makes in their lives.  
 
This week we'll pretty busy... we have zone training tomorrow and then zone conference on Wed.  :)
Love you all!  God bless you!!
Love, Sister Dickison

No comments:

Post a Comment