Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Valentine's!‏

Hello everyone!!!

So... this week was awesome and a high point of missionary work!  Yesterday we had four investigators at church, including the three we gave bap dates to last week.  They are so awesome, coming to church for the second week in a row and progressing and everything!!  We also watched Tatay be baptized on Saturday and confirmed yesterday.  He was so cute!!  Just grinning the whole time :)  We also watched one of our recent converts bless the sacrament for the first time!  Man... It was a wonderful week :)  We taught more lessons in a week than I ever have before!  I also think I walked more that I ever have before... and we had more dinner appointments than I've ever had before so it's a really good thing we're doing a ton of walking.  :)

I'm seriously loving life here in the Sumulong 1st ward.  The ward members are great and so kind.  They are pretty great about giving us referrals and working with us... I don't ever want to leave this area :) 

Sister Sanders and I are having a great time together!  We became really close friends with each other super quick and I just love getting to talk to that girl all the time.  :) 

We have zone training tomorrow followed by zone conference on Wednesday so I'm pretty excited to see everyone.  :) 

I learned this week just how mindful Heavenly Father is of us, and how willing his is to help us with stuff we want/need when it is in accordance with his plan for us.  I don't have any specific experience, but just a bunch of little ones that have strengthened my testimony in this area. 
I'm so grateful for the gospel!!  I feel so blessed to have been born into the truth and for the opportunity I have to share it with others!!

Love you all!  Happy Valentines Day!
Love, Sister Dickison

No comments:

Post a Comment