Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hermana Dangerfield!


Hey everyone!  So a week ago today my best friend entered the Provo MTC along with over 900 other missionaries... it's so crazy!  Kellie will be serving in the Virginia Richmond Mission, Spanish-speaking.  I was able to hang out with her quite a bit the Monday before she left and man... she was so ready to go. :)  I'm so grateful for her friendship and the wonderful example she has always been for me.  When the announcement for the changes in missionary ages was announced she knew right away that she was going and, as it usually goes with the two of us, I followed her lead not too long afterwards.  The people she will be serving are so blessed to have such an amazing sister teaching them.  I look forward to seeing her in 3 weeks (AH!) when I finally enter the MTC too.  I'm going to try to put a link to her blog on my blog so if you're following this one, you might as well head on over to hers too.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment